Airtel is the best dsl connection provider but it has one drawback – less area coverage. ok i got new airtel connection. beetel 220BX1 is the modem given by them. When i used last time – i optin for zyxel router. So port forwarding and DMZ is easy to setup. With same confidence opened modem admin interface.. Bingo ! shocking no where advanced configuration menu.Before calling customer care – i checked with our dearest friend 🙂 google.Then i got solution you need to go http://192.168.1.1/main.html , there you can various advanced options. Thanks to google and person who shared this info
1) IBM — Right now this is the most firing company for IT professionals. In the last 6 months, this company has fired nearly 20% of their employees because of BG check and performance issues. This is the most insecure company from an IT professional’s point of view. They don’t have any strategic plans at HR policies regarding employee security. No appraisals (maximum 10%).
2) TCS — Previously it’s a government IT Company. Now a days TCS also have become a firing IT company. Recently they fired on 500 people. (The people below 2 years of experience) and TCS lost so many projects recently (especially British Telecom Projects).
3) Accenture — This is second top most firing company. The firing rate is around 5%. This depends upon outsourced projects; they have a unique system where Accenture development centers around the world bid for a project coming into the company. Currently Philippines centre is taking the cake and the Indian centers are in a firing mode.
4) WIPRO — Firing people with very frequent back ground checks and firing them with out even experience letters and relieving letters (will mention as terminated from services)but will promise the employees that they will retain them. After the project is over they will fire away. Will threaten of criminal cases against such employees if they oppose the move and have also filed against some.
5) Intel — Recently joined the league. Running in heavy losses, hence firing 3000 employees in the Bangalore center in a phased out manner.
6) CTS — Has a steady firing policy (checking the Educational background and previous employment and also employee performance in work). In a Recent HCL walk-in, around 50% attendees were from this company. Sadly the I-pods have not helped them.
7) CSC — Excellent package but fires folks in Background check and those on bench regularly. Recently fired 400+ employees from its subsidiary Covansys.
8) Satyam — Currently stopped firing. The Attrition rate is very high. No firing from 2005 until now when 1000 employees were fired in Hyderabad.
9) Patni —- They fired so many employees that currently they are facing understaffing and deficiency with number of employees. Very high attrition rate.
11) Keane India —- This USA based company is always involved in firing employees. Although they proudly say that they don’t have hire and fire policy. Recently they fired java and as400 professionals after which most of the employees have started to pack their bags. Employees change this company within 1 year.
So take care before accepting offers from these companies.
Secure IT companies in India
1) Microsoft — Has projects till 2050.
2) EDS — Most secure company in India. Not laid off any of its employees even during 2001. Have lots of projects in Defense and financial areas.
3) HP — Dream Company. In-house and outsourced projects.
4) Infosys — Dream Job. On a way to achieve the status of a secured, stable Govt. company.
5) AOL, Google and Yahoo – Best companies to work with, great job satisfaction as well as great salary and work environment. Rarely fires an employee. As they are internet based companies’ they offer lots of opportunities to grow.
6) HCL — A good company to be in. Called as a “retirement company.”
7) HSBC — This is the most secure company. It has never fired any employee, even when they know that the employee is showing fake experience.
8) Aricent — a communication based Software Company, has never fired any employee and gives great perks & incentives, lot of projects in kitty. Minimal level of attrition.
9) KPIT Cumminns Infosystems Limited —- This is the most secure company not known to many. It has presently acquired CG Smith, Bangalore and has lots of projects in pipe line. Acquisitions plans will continue.
Posted in personal, world-events
Tagged Accenture, AOL, Aricent, CSC, CTS, EDS, fire, firing companies list, HCL, HP, HSBC, IBM, Infosys, Intel, Keane india, KPIT Cumminns Infosystems linited, Microsoft, most insecure it companies, Patni, Satyam, secure it companies, TCS, WIPRO
Now a days online teaching methods are so popular and opted by so may famous universities. in this series famous video sharing portal youtube now became ground for online video training/coaching for students. In India famous IIT,IIsc enterence test coaching is providing thorugh youtube.com. you can visit at http://www.youtube.com/nptelhrd.
here i will mention some good web sites providing solution through online video tutorials.Try them when you have time !
www.expertvillage.com, www.videojug.com, http://www.5min.com, http://www.teacherstube.com, http://www.sutree.com
Famous Massachusetts institute sharing 18000 courses online via http://ocw.mit.edu/ for FREE – excellent
Another shoot out happened in unacceptable university shoot out series. This time venue is Northern Illinios University.
Gun man opened fire in lecture hall , 17 students injured.Gun man killed him self.
How to prevent these unacceptable actions ? who are responsible ? please leave your comment here
Guess – who is she ? – Guess Guess …. Dream for any Windows – engineer – ok , hint also given. ok as usual windows engineers requires Ctrl+ALT+Delete – so here is the button – She is Bill gates ‘s daughter . ok – now guess whats her name is — i don;t know if you know just comment here.
Virtualbox – product designed for software level virtualization. Using this product you can run multiple operatings systems at a time on single PC. Sun take over this company by stock purchase agreement. Sun wants to join this product in its open sourced virtulazation product xVm.Untill now there is no proper virtualization software for Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows users already enjoying Xen,Vmware and virtual box products. So now Solaris users also will get chance !!! Lets see how it will “click” 🙂